What our Guests say:
- off the beaten path try “da Gioia” in Marina Piccola
- Edivino (very suggestive wine bar)
- Villa Verde (the Vip restaurant)
- Il Riccio
- Da Paolino
- La Rhondinella
- Punta Tragara restaurant
- Geranio and Giorgio ( Capri centre)
- Lo Zodiaco ( Marina Grande)
- Riccio ( Anacapri)
- Villa Brunella with a view on Marina Piccola’s bay
- About 1mile on the coast road (from the harbour turn right), passed the new town is a fisherman restaurant out of this world and the view is breathtaking. I don’t remember the name but if you ask the concierge in the hotel he will know or any taxi will know. BTW it can’t be seen from the road as it is hanging below, on the side of the cliff above the sea ?!
- Anema e Core
- Number Two
- Le Clochard
- GQ Bar
Capri is – without any doubt – one of the most beautiful jewels of Italy, and we are very proud about it. It embraces and great seaside and walks, fantastic wellness structures and Hotels, delicious Restaurants and that Mediterranean island spirit that make each visit a memorable one.
What our Guests say:
1) During the summer I only spent a couple of days. Everyone was so friendly and I walked down from Ana Capri to the shore!!! I got lost so many times but it was definitely a beautiful experience. I’ll definitely be back! Whenever I taste limoncello in NY it brings memories of the summer days in Capri.
2) Been to Capri a gazilion times and used to live in Positano. Nothing bad about the island. Gorgeous!. Unlike Positano, it has a piazza, or really a piazzetta because it is so small. Athough there is the glitz of the designer shops, it is still very charming when you walk on the windy back streets. It is pedonale, or pedestrian, only. Terrific restaurants. Plenty of late night partying. Anema e Core is a must! Be prepared to dance on the tables.
3) My fave Hotel is Casa Morgano, which is owned by the same family that owns the Grand Hotels Quisisiana – one of the top 20 in Europe – but I prefer Casa Morgano because it is quiet and small. I go to GQ for aperitivo and late night drinks.