What our Guests say:
1) Croatia… has a beautifull coastlíne and is right next to Italy.
2) I would check out (from north to south) the Ligurian coast (Portofino, Santa Margherita Ligure and Cinqueterre), Corsica, Elba, Monte Argentario, Sardinia and then down to the Amalfi Coast Positano, Capri, Liparian Islands (Panarea etc)… Lampedusa, Pantelleria…
3) Cruise down the Italian west coast basically. If you have to narrow down your choice… focus on Monte Argentario (Porto Ercole and then all the islands within reach from there – smaller islands, Elba, Corsica, Sardinia)
4) Eolie Islands lot of fun!!!! especially “Panarea” :)
5) Maybe Sardinia… The most beautiful place on Earth……..
North: Maddalena, Caprera, Razzoli, Budelli, S.Maria, Spargi, Lavezzi, Cavallo, Isola Piana to Bonifacio.
South: Villasimius, Kia, S. Antioco, Isola Piana (another one), S. Pietro.
Or maybe Corsica….
6) St. Tropez or cote d’azur are better with a motorbike…. don’t you think so?
7) I would suggest you this Italian destinantions: Gallipoli, Otranto, SantaMaria di Leuca (finis Terrae), Polignano a Mare, Trani, Isole Tremiti. All this are wonderful places and there you have all: very good sailing conditions (quite safe sea) wonderful sea, food, wine, and nightlife but at the same time wounderful art pieces, history, old buildings … I raccomend, if you never been there, Puglia and Salento (the name of the Region).
I usually spend my summer aruond there…sailing.
8) Formentera and Ibiza and Menorca…. Formentera is beautiful and Ibiza is FUN!!
9) What About Costa Smeralda and sud of Corsica! Full of little islands… La Maddalena, Cavalo’, Bonifacio, Porto Vecchio, Tavolara, Mortorio, Molara…
10) Why don’t you go to Corsica: it is so beautiful! Expecially the south around Bonifacio
11) Panarea , Eolie Island..even depends how kind of vacation do u want to spend ;)
12) Do Croatia and Italy. We did Croatia last year and it was great. Start off with Drubrovnik and then go to Hvar.
13) I would definitely suggest cruising the Dalmatian Coast in Croatia. Depending on how long you have you could always pop across to italy too!
14) I agree. If you hit the Dalmatian Coast then go from Dubrovnik to Split maybe and visit – Korcula, Lastovo, Hvar, Ston, Brac etc…
15) Come to the Eolie islands!
16) I would recommend you Sardinia. The Costa Smeralda is absolutely fabulous.
Portofino World, a world part.
Portofino World offer Limousine and Airport Trasfer services for all guests from/to Milan, Florence, Portofino, Forte dei Marmi and the French Riviera with Montecarlo and Cannes up to Saint Tropez.
So, all the Milan’s Airport gate as Malpensa, Linate and Orio al Serio, Genoa, Pisa, Turin, Nice in France and Leonardo da Vinci in Rome, are served.
We’ll pick you up as one way or you can schedule a round trip service.
We offer also differents Tours. It will be possible for example, to live a round trip in the same day from Portofino, Genoa, Cinque Terre and Forte dei Marmi to the glamour and famous Shopping streets in Milan, as Via Montenapoleone and Via della Spiga with the possibility to shop to the famous maison as Cavalli, Valentino, Armani, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Versace, Fendi and many others, or to enjoy a drink and some thrill of playing at the casino’s de Paris in Montecarlo, or to spend an art and culture journey between Florence, Siena and Pisa.