What our Guests say:
1) One of the best resort in Italy is, without any doubt, Cortina.
It is cool, very nice and full of high society.
2) There is a super romantic Hotel, the Cristallo Palace, a 5-Star Deluxe.
Very very nice. One of the Top 10s in Italy.
3) Verbier, St Anton, Selva Val Gardena, plenty of ski resorts to choose, all very good, it depends what you,re looking for and your skills………..
4) If you wanna combine ski and party, definitely Baqueira Beret or Sierra Nevada…….i dont think you can find many other resorts in Europe with that type of party/friendly environment
5) French Alps.. You can even take a break from skiing and shop in Milan by just passing through the Mont Blanc tunnel
6) Flaine, France…across the border from Switzerland. You can apres ski in nearby Chamonix.
7) Plan de Corones, Cortina, Marilleva …of course
8) Zermatt you have to find a place where you will be sure to find a lot of snow on march so… zermatt will be a good choice
9) Courchevel is the best in the French Alps!