Comments from our Guests:
Advice for Hotels:
1) I am a big fan of Hotel Inghilterra, it is a block from the Spanish steps (below them) and really couldn’t ask for a better location. Additionally I suggest the Eden, the Raphael, and the incredible Hassler. Regardless you should make sure you get a drink at the Eden’s rooftop bar for amongst the most stunning views of the city you could ask for.
2) I stayed at the Aldrovandi few years back and although it is quite nice it is a bit out of the way, behind the Borghese park… My favourite hotel is Hotel de Russie and I would request a garden view with the little balcony… their breakfast is wonderful!
3) I agree Hotel Inghilterra is the best if you can get one of the redone rooms.
I really liked the Hotel Inghilterra, Great central location near Spanish Steps…
Also for me: The charming Hotel d’Inghilterra a via Bocca di leone.
4) Hotel Eden, amazing view from the rooftop.
5) If you wont to live a Dolce Vita week-end, go to the Excelsior Hotel in Via Veneto.
Here the page to Check Rate for Hotels in Rome.
As always remember you pay at the Hotel.